Deadlines for admission into the fall semester are:
- July 15 for U.S. applicants
- June 1 for international applicants
Deadlines for admission into the Spring semester are:
- December 15 for U.S. applicants
- November 1 for international applicants
All applicants to the MSBA-CIS Program must meet or exceed the follow criteria:
- An undergraduate degree with a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
The College of Business requires applicants to have a cumulative grade point average
of 3.0 or higher, or equivalent in accredited undergraduate or graduate studies.
If an applicant‘s cumulative grade point average is below 3.0 in undergraduate or
graduate studies, a separate letter must be included with the application packet.
It may be possible to be considered for admission with a cumulative GPA under a
3.0; strong professional experience and strong GMAT/GRE scores may offset a GPA
- Satisfactory scores in GMAT/GRE
- Request for a waiver to the GMAT or GRE may be submitted if a candidate has 5 or
more years of full-time professional work experience.
- The MSBA-CIS program accepts both GMAT and GRE scores.
When completing the Graduate School's online application, you will need the following
- Intended Major is BUSA-CISZ-MS (campus-based program) or BUSA-CIDZ-MS
- The Intended Term of Entry is "Fall Semester" or "Spring Semester."
Mail, fax or email other application documents to:
Ms. Rachel Stoll
Colorado State University
College of Business Graduate Admissions
1270 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1270
Phone: (970) 491-3704
Toll-Free: (800) 491-4622 x 2
Fax: (970) 491-3481