The globalization of financial markets and episodic market failure events continue to challenge theories and frameworks on financial markets, corporate governance, risk management, and regulation. They also highlight the importance of safeguarding investments in inclusive and sustainable development while encouraging innovation and access to financial services.
The Department’s faculty members are at the leading edge of this discussion by conducting research in areas such as asset pricing, corporate finance, insurance, personal finance, real estate development, and sustainability.
Our faculty members have recently been published in the following professional journals:
- Financial Management
- Financial Review
- Journal of Banking & Finance
- Journal of Empirical Finance
- Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis
- Journal of Financial Research
- Journal of Fixed Income
- Journal of Futures Markets
- Journal of International Money & Finance
- Journal of Risk & Insurance
- Journal of Real Estate Finance & Economics
- Real Estate Economics
- Strategic Management Journal