To advance marketing's societal contributions
through research, education, and outreach.
- Enhance consumer welfare, inform public policy, and improve overall societal well-being through marketing practices that are economically, socially, and environmentally sustainable.
- Provide business students, practitioners, and marketing academicians with meaningful opportunities to study marketing’s effects on society.
- Increase (a) research output, (b) educational programming, and (c) outreach activities that “make a difference” through their impact on societal well-being.
- Support Center faculty research initiatives (including grants)
- Support CSU’s interdisciplinary research and outreach initiatives
- Expand nonprofit, policy, and ethics themed courses within the marketing curriculum
- Provide the business community with meaningful resources programs regarding social, policy, and ethics issues
We welcome your questions about the Center for Marketing and Social Issues. Please contact us at:
Center for Marketing and Social Issues
Department of Marketing
111 Rockwell Hall
Phone (970) 491-5063
Fax (970) 491-5956