At Colorado State University’s College of Business, we want you to succeed in all your endeavors. To help you do that, we provide you with comprehensive services that will help you pick the best courses for your interests, meet people who share your interests, get involved with your community, and prepare for the global workplace.
We know that the recipe for success in any academic environment includes students who are involved, connected, committed and excited. Through a myriad of services, we ensure you receive the support you need while you are a student at Colorado State University. We help you make a difference not only in your life, but in the lives of others.
Student services offered through the College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office include:
• Advising – We provide you with professional advisors who help you reach your academic goals. Recruitment and retention efforts also are an important part of the day-to-day work in academic advising.
• Career Services – We’re proud to have a dedicated staff to help you not only with your preparatory work for a job search, but also help you find internships and make the connections you need to get started in your career.
• Clubs and Organizations – These social settings help you connect with other students who share your interests, as well as meet professionals in your field and help you develop leadership and organizational qualities.
• Business Diversity and Leadership Alliance (BDLA) – The BDLA is a group of hand-selected business students who assist the College with recruitment and retention efforts as they relate to diversity appreciation and education.
• Social Justice Workshops – The College of Business hosts a series of Social Justice Workshops for faculty, staff and students, bringing in experts on social justice topics including healthcare, workplace, education, cultural awareness and more.
• Study Abroad – A major initiative at Colorado State University and the College of Business is to have more of our students spend some portion of their academic career studying abroad. Our programs are more accessible than ever and are affordable for most students.
• Technology – help keep our business students competitive, we must keep them up to date on the latest in business technology. We do this by offering classrooms and laboratories that boast the latest in business hardware and software, and a curriculum that teaches you with technology found in the workplace. Our technical support team will help you stay connected.
Through comprehensive student services, we want to make your experience at the College of Business the best it can be. To learn more about our programs, click on the links above.